We are located at the Newton Lower Falls-Wellesley line, very close to the intersection of 95/128 and Route 16. Free parking is available behind the building.
We are located next to Boston Children’s at Waltham. Free parking is available in front of the building.
To Know Before Coming In:
If you are new to our practice, please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment. Please plan to be at our office for 1 ½ hours and bring the following:
- Your CURRENT insurance card. Please bring the actual card (not just the number or an electronic copy). We will ask you for this at each visit.
- A photo ID.
- Please bring a method of payment (cash, check or credit card) for your copay, if applicable, and any other uncovered services or self-pay charges.
- Any eye drop medications and/or over-the-counter drops that you use. Please bring the actual bottles.
- Your Glasses (if applicable).
- Contact Lenses (if applicable). Please wear them to the office. If you are new to our practice, please also bring the packaging or last contact lens prescription so we can identify the lens(es) you are wearing.
If your insurance carrier requires a referral and you do not have one on file on the date of your appointment, you will need to pay out-of-pocket for your exam at the time of your visit. When asking your primary care provider (PCP) for a referral, you will need our provider’s National Provider Identification (NPI) number:
If you need to reschedule your appointment, please make every effort to cancel your visit 24 (business) hours prior to your scheduled appointment or a missed visit charge may be assessed.
As part of a healthy eye examination, we will dilate your eyes with drops in order to thoroughly examine your eyes. This painless procedure may cause your close up vision to blur and your eyes to be sensitive to light for a few hours following your visit. You may want to bring sunglasses. If you have never had your eyes dilated before, you may want to bring a driver. Please feel free to call us if you have any questions about this procedure.